Recently updated: May 2018
If you choose to interact with the Website or register for the Services or otherwise provide data to us, you explicitly agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you are a customer or user of a third party using our Services, such party ( “ Customer ” ) may use our Services in connection with the processing of Personal Data, and your engagement with the Customer constitutes consent to this Notice.
Please note, that the Website and Services may contain links to other websites, products or services offered by third parties, which are not governed by this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the practices of entities which are not controlled by us, including Customers, and our Customers 'use of our platform. You should review the policies of any third parties in order to understand how they process and use personal data.
THE HIGHLIGHTS :
- Exposebox offers its Customers with a platform for optimizing online advertising and managing their data. Exposebox does not independently collect or process personal data, but rather provides vendors with a data management tool for their business and marketing purposes.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Our Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under such age are not permitted to use the Services. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Services and the Website immediately.
- You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, pursuant to the privacy laws applicable to you.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What is Personal Data, and what data is collected about me by Exposebox?
“ Personal Data ”, means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, IP address, billing information, etc.
We log visitor 's IP address and device unique identifiers automatically, this information identifies only the device that is being used to access the Services and Website. We collect non-Personal Data regarding Users concerning their use of the Website and Services, such as the scope, frequency, latency, pages accessed, what and when a User views or interacts with content and materials displayed through our Services, device identifiers, and other technical information regarding the device used to access the Services, such as model, operating system, etc.
We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- In case you are a Customer registering for the Services, you may be requested to create an account and provide us with certain Personal Data, such as name, email address, phone number, etc. (the “ Account ”).
- If you choose to use the “Contact Us ”feature on our Website, you will be requested to provide certain Personal Data, such as full name, company, country, e-mail address, etc.
- When you interact with our Website, we may collect additional information, such as session duration, page impressions, advertisements viewed or clicked on, Internet protocol (IP) address, and other data regarding your use of the Website, such as the frequency and the extent of your use.
- We do not knowingly collect or process any Personal Data included in Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined in the GDPR). In the event you become aware that such data has been collected by us, please inform us immediately.
- Our Customers may use our platform in order to collect and process certain Personal Data regarding their end-users and consumers. Exposebox does not access or control the processing of such data, and provides Customers with capabilities enabling the exercise of data subjects 'rights, such as rectification and erasure. We do not review or approve the content and data owned by our Customers and processed in connection with Services we provide to them.
- We collect information about where a Customer 's end-user saw the ads we serve, and what ads the end-user clicked on.
Yes, we use data files such as cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies,”or other local storage files provided by your browser or associated applications (“ Cookies ”). We use these technologies in order to recognize you as a customer; customize our Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; to keep track of Users 'activities on our website and our Advertiser ’s websites, and to serve users more relevant advertisements; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and Services.
We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you are no longer connected to the Website or Website. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
Our Advertising Partners also place persistent cookies on your device when you visit our website or our Advertisers ’websites in order to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit their website or online service or websites in their networks. Exposebox ’s policy is that our Advertising Partners only collect information that does not personally or directly identify you via these cookies and we will cease working with partners found violating this policy.
- Can I Opt-out of Receiving Cookies?
Alternatively, you may at any time program your browser to block cookies, but please be aware that such blocking may prevent us from providing some or all of the Services to you. These cookies help us track how visitors use the Website and our Services.
- What will Exposebox do with my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data . Non-Personal Data is used to provide our Services, and for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Services, including among others. We also process non-Personal Data for general business analytics, for ensuring the technical functioning of our network, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Services and for developing new services.
- Personal Data . Personal Data is used only for the following limited purposes:
- Providing our Services to you and to our Customers;
- To identify users and authenticate their authorizations to the platform and Services;
- To respond to questions or comments and to help resolve any problems.
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- To comply with any applicable law or regulatory requirement, including guidance by competent supervisory authority, and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities.
- To improve your experience on the Website and Website and customize our Services to your interests.
- Please note that we may also use Personal and non-Personal Data in connection with automatic analysis of our users 'behavior. In certain jurisdictions such processing of Personal Data is defined as profiling, or automatic decision making. If relevant to you under applicable law, you may be entitled to object to such processing, and may do so by sending as a notice to: email@example.com .
- What can I do to control my Personal Data?
- Reviewing and amending your Personal Data. You may review the information in your Account on the Website. You may also send us a request in connection with your Personal Data to: firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification or correcting the data directly on the Website if applicable.
- Right of erasure and restriction . You may also be entitled request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Personal Data Portability of Personal Data. To the extent applicable to you and to the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Retention of Data. We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defense or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analyses and improvement of the Services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-Personal Data and statistical anonymized data may be retained by us without limitation. After 12 months from the date of collection, we de-identify the data that we collect by removing unique identifiers and truncating IP addresses.
- Will Exposebox Share My Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized or pseudo-anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our users and Customers.
- We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
- With third parties who assist us in operating and providing the Services, conducting our business and expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalizing your experience of the Services, including by way of target advertising. We require by contract that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- What is the lawful basis under which Exposebox processes Personal Data?
- Certain processing activities conducted by us are based on the necessity of such activities for the performance of the contract or other agreements between us and our Users.
- Other processing activities are based on the grounds that they are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, including our customers, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require protection of Personal Data.
- There may be certain processing activities based on your consent to this Privacy Notice. In connection with such activities, you may rescind your consent, by sending us an email to: email@example.com . Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- Will Exposebox transfer my Personal Data internationally?
Exposebox is an international company with offices in various jurisdictions. Our databases are located currently within the EU . Some of our processing activities are made in the State of Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization.
Any future transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users 'rights.
- Will I receive Marketing Communications from Exposebox?
We may send users of the Services, with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. By accepting this Privacy Notice you hereby provide us with your explicit, written consent to receive marketing communications. You may at any time choose to opt-out and to not receive these communications, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- How does Exposebox protect Personal Data?
Exposebox takes security very seriously, and we take measures to protect all of our data from unauthorized access, destruction or disclosure. We employ reasonable security measures such as maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. Pages within Exposebox that display client information are SSL encrypted to ensure a secure data processing. Please note that these security measures cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with disclosure of information.
- Persons under 16
Our Website and Services are not directed to persons under 16 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under 16 years old. If we become aware that a person under 16 years old has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
- Questions or concerns regarding privacy
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, please send us a detailed message to: email@example.com and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns without delay.
Exposebox may, at any time and from time to time, modify this Privacy Notice. Modifications to this Privacy Notice will be posted on the Website, and shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the Website.